Thursday, November 7, 2013

A gloomy dream

My Sister, who lives in another state, was with me and we got out of the car. We went inside a funeral home. My Sister, even though she is younger than me, took charge and made the arrangements. These arrangements were for my Dad, who in real life is alive. It was like I could hear her in the distance. I wasn't even paying attention to the conversation, I just thought, this is sad, we should be really sad. As we walked out of the funeral home, there were familiar people around. I was trying to tell my Sister, we need keepsakes to make. Someone stopped me, a Mother of an ex-boyfriend of mine, and said, I am going to a place where you buy that stuff, in two weeks go with me. As we left the building, I still saw familiar faces but didn't talk to anyone. I felt so gloomy. As we got to the car, I went to the trunk and off to the side on the floor, I thought I saw a small flame coming from something on the ground. When I glanced, I thought, oh its dog poop, I must of imagined that flame. Then I saw a small bird, and thought, they don't eat dog poop. I went to look closer and realized it there was a dead pigeon and the little bird was eating it. The little bird was really tugging at it. I scurried back into the car.

No comments: