Friday, August 16, 2013

Dream #81613

I was in the backyard, of what appeared to by my home. Large area to entertain, which apparently I was, by the look of all the people there. As I glanced around, there was a pool, and far off to one side of it were rock deco. One was in the shape of a grand piano. The color of these grand rocks where a dark brown, almost leather looking. Then I noticed that there was a lower second pool. I said, "it just sucks that they are not connected", I think I was making small talk. I didn't recognize anyone in my dream from my wake life. I walked to the second pool, next thing I new I was in the water, and I thought, "someone must of pushed me in". I was concerned about when I had to get out of the pool cause I was wearing all white. Meanwhile, there were people in the pool behind me and people sitting on the ledge talking to me. As I turned to look at the people behind me, it was two young girls each with a baby and they were going underwater with the babies, for which looked like, for as long as they could hold their breath. I could see air bubbles coming from the babies. I turned to the people on the ledge and said, "what the fuck?" and someone said, that's how they teach them now. I thought, "that's not how we did it in my day". It was time to get out of the pool, and again I worried cause I was wearing white. Next thing I knew the pool was empty of water, and I thought, "I guess that is how you know its time to get out" and when I looked at what I was wearing....my clothes were black.

No comments: