Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Feeling the weight of the world on my eyelids.

It could be the medication I have been put on for my Fibro, but if left alone, I cry, when I sit at my desk, I tear up and let some out, when I am around others, I tear up but control it to not come out. I just have felt that I have had some heavy stuff to deal with lately, on top of my I have bad days where physically I hurt. This morning, I finally couldn't hold it anymore. We carpool, Hubby, I and the kids and on the way in I just started crying. It was such a combo of things, Mothers Days sucked, Cousin Kim and a deep issue. My poor Hubby, I know he got nervous and he just didn't know what was going on. He tried to comfort me while he drove, putting his hand on my leg, and asking me if I was ok. I finally got my self together and when we dropped of the last kid, I could see Hubby trying to gather enough courage to ask me what was that about. He rubbed his has together and I think at one point he was going to say something, but just a slight sound came out and then he took a drink of his coffee. When we finally got out of the car, he asked me if I was ok. I told him I had been dealing with some stuff, a family issue and Cousin Kim. I didn't dare tell him I was hurt about Mothers Day. He hugged, comforted me and said the right words...."its tough".

No comments: